[Ag-eq] Michelle's horses was Re: Jody's horses

Jewel jewelblanch at kinect.co.nz
Wed Apr 17 09:39:20 UTC 2013

Michelle!  As I said previously, but will repeat, I am not an expert horse trainer , so I will not
get all bitter and twisted if you choose to ignore my advice, but, for what it is worth, the first
thing that a horse should learn is to "tie up".  Don't think that you are being kind by tying her up
on a long tether.  She should be tied up short.  It will nhot frighten her;  on the contrary, it
will give her a sense of security, and, to boot, if she should try pulling back, she will not be
able to exert the same force as she would if on a long rope!