[Ag-eq] New member replying was

Susan Roe dogwoodfarm at verizon.net
Wed Apr 17 19:02:27 UTC 2013

Hi Jewel,

I am so happy to see another new person here on our group.  Sorry I haven't
welcomed you before now, but lately it seems like I only have 5 minutes in
front of the keyboard before something or someone needs my attention.  My
husband, sister and myself live on our family farm of about 60 achers east
of Richmond, Virginia.  We have right now mostly chickens, 1 goat named
Homer, way too many farel cats, 2 retired Walker Coon hounds, a terrier mix
from Greece, one in-door barn cat and two very large yellow belley slider
turtles and they are our oldest residents.

I hope you will enjoy yourself with our group and I look forward to hearing
more about your farm and animals.

Susan
dogwoodfarm at verizon.net