[Ag-eq] test

Susan Roe dogwoodfarm at verizon.net
Wed Apr 17 19:34:31 UTC 2013

Jody,

No, they have not found who or where the trap was set.  We have not found
any signs of them on our property, but it would be easy to set and remove a
trap and we not know anything about it.  There has been roomers of this one
and that one setting traps, but one of those supposed people was the guy we
allow to hunt on our property and I just don't think he's do that here.  He
knows we have the hounds and the farel cats.  I certainly hope noone is
putting out food traps to kill the farel cats.

Susan
dogwoodfarm at verizon.net