[Ag-eq] spoofing

nfoster at extremezone.com nfoster at extremezone.com
Wed Apr 17 23:50:15 UTC 2013

Jody:

I can't remember the name of the fly stuff, I'll have to ask someone.  I found
it on horse.com  I've also seen it on Valley Vet Supply and Heartland Vet
Supply.  I believe Smart Pack carries it too.

I found it by looking under the fly control section.

I've never used the fly predditors, but have friends that use them and they say
it made a difference.

Nella