[Ag-eq] Michelle's horses was Re: Jody's horses

Michelle Creedy michelle.creedy at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 01:35:38 UTC 2013

Hi Nella

Cool, thanks for all the explanations! Herd-bound makes sense. Yes it is the
lower ranking one that gets upset.

Who is Clinton Anderson? Never heard of him. I'd love to hear what I cann do
in terms of exercise to make her move. I'm very clear with her on who is
boss but this sounds so neat and sounds challenging.

Thanks Nella.

Michelle