[Ag-eq] Horseracing radio

Jewel jewelblanch at kinect.co.nz
Mon Apr 22 01:00:09 UTC 2013

Tracy!  I wish that I had the know-how, because if I did, I would record a race commentary as it is
done in New Zealand.
It, actually, does sound as though the horses are going quick--quick--quick, not slowly dawdling
along, until they turn into the final straight as English and American racers would have you
believe!