[Ag-eq] How many?

nfoster at extremezone.com nfoster at extremezone.com
Thu Apr 25 02:39:57 UTC 2013

Jewel:

I've always wondered the same thing.  I certainly enjoy the conversations we
have with you.

Michelle and Kendra post quite a bit and Liz used to post to.

Liz are you still out there?

Has anyone heard from her?

The list has never been very active, it seems to come and go.  I've learned so
much from the members.  When I first got my chickens, Susan was a wealth of
information.  Both Tracy and Kendra have given good gardening advice.  Everyone
has so much knowledge to share I wish the group was a little more active.

Does anyone go to the NFB conventions and attend the Agri meetings?

If so what was it like?

I've never been to one of the national conventions. and am not active with our
local group.

Nella