[Ag-eq] How many?

Susan Roe dogwoodfarm at verizon.net
Fri Apr 26 01:45:07 UTC 2013

Hi Nella,

I have always wanted to go to one of the nationals, but have only gone to a
few of our local state conventions.  I don't believe there is anyone else on
the list from Virginia except myself.  My family, Matt and my sister Pattie,
were very active in our local group until I started having health problems
and the old saying, "20% of the people do 80% of the work." was becoming a
dredful reality and the best way I could say no and they listen to me, was
to stop coming to the meetings.  Now that doesn't mean I don't participate,
because I work with the Richmond Junior Commerse volunteers and coordenate
transportation for members who can't always get a ride to and from the
meetings each month.  I call and or e-mail about 30 people and then send the
ride list to the JC coordenator and he calls his drivers and matches them
with our members.

I wish more people in Virginia would at least check our group out and then
try and attend the meeting at National.

Susan
dogwoodfarm at verizon.net