[Ag-eq] Fw: Enquiry "neck-reining"

Jewel jewelblanch at kinect.co.nz
Fri Apr 26 22:38:11 UTC 2013

I can't think who it was:  Nella perhaps: who asked about teaching a horse to answer to neck rather than direct reining.
I sent the enquiry to  my sister, Gayle, who is experienced in Western riding for instructions, and below, you will find her reply:  not in her own words but just, I think, the sort of info that you asked for.

        Jewel