[Ag-eq] Tomatoes and Chickens

Susan Roe dogwoodfarm at verizon.net
Mon Apr 29 12:28:15 UTC 2013

Nella,

The horses did fine.  I was a bit surprised with Beau because he could be
rather jumpy at times, but since he was with my sister's horse Princess, he
stayed pretty calm.  These parades weren't very long, probably about a mile.
As soon as they were over, we road them straight home to keep them away from
the fire and rescue sirens.  We were lucky that we were not put close up to
any of those trucks.  Beau would not have stood for any of that racket up
behind him like that.  We were riding with a group of riders called the
Western Riders Club.  They were the outfit that ran all the horse shows in
about 8 counties.  That is who Wes roped with and did barrel racing, pole
bending and key holeing with until he went professional.

Susan
dogwoodfarm at verizon.net