[Ag-eq] rabbits"

Jewel jewelblanch at kinect.co.nz
Wed May 1 01:27:33 UTC 2013

Jody!  I may be barking up the wrong tree, but it is my understanding that you can buy pheromones:
probably synthetic: that represent the scent of various animals.
I think that I may have seen something about them in a book about "search and rescue dogs and the
training of same.
The author was writing about the training of "cadaver" dogs where it has to be taught to recognise
the scent of a dead human.
If these products are available and if you could get a bottle of fox, a ring of that smell
surrounding your garden should give the pesky bunnies reason to think twice about invading a place
where their noses tell them that it is the home of a fox, one of their prime predators.