[Ag-eq] Re rabbits

Jewel jewelblanch at kinect.co.nz
Wed May 1 22:55:12 UTC 2013

    Jody!  It occurred to me that when I said in my previous post re rabbits that foxes were their
primary predator.  This would apply more to Great Britain than Florida perhaps.
I think that the USA does have foxes but whether a Floridean rabbit would be repelled by the smell
of a fox I don't know, but the scent of a coyote would be uncomfortably familiar to all red-blooded
American rabbits and would keep them away.