[Ag-eq] Rabbits

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu May 2 17:27:08 UTC 2013

I bought some stuff called Groundhog Spray, and it seems to help quite a
bit, but one has to apply it regularly, especially when plants are young and
vulnerable.  It is made of herbs and smells a bit like salad dressing.  And
it's safe to spray on food crops.
Right now, I'm using a combo of chicken wire and bird netting to keep
critters away from my seedlings, but it's still cool here, so I don't have a
lot out yet.