[Ag-eq] nests

nfoster at extremezone.com nfoster at extremezone.com
Mon May 6 02:37:01 UTC 2013

Jody:

Could you lock them in the coop for a few days?

Maybe this would remind her where to lay.

My hens have lost their minds and are laying eggs all over the coop and run,
well every where, but the nest boxes!

I put a cat litter box and an old feed pan in the places where I found eggs,
hopefully they will lay in them.  I don't know why they can't use their nice
wooden boxes that Mike built.

The chicks are 2 months old now and eating like pigs.  They look like teenagers,
all legs!

Nella