[Ag-eq] It's not about me, was Re: Anyone going to Orlando for the NFB 2013 Convention?

Fred's Win7 Catastrophe regenerative at earthlink.net
Wed May 15 15:07:49 UTC 2013

Hi Nella,

Thanks for your kind words.

I'm a biologist and aquaculturist, so I grow plants and animals in
and on water.  Both  enterprises are similar at  the basic production
levels.  One business is growing and processing algae to make
biodiesel.  It is a nonprofit, employing workers with myriad
disabilities in career-track employment.  Plans are to expand after a
few bugs are worked out.

The other is a microbrewery.  We haven't fleshed this out fully, but
my brothers and I are planning to be as sustainable and bioregional
as possible.  We already produce more beer than  legally allowed
under federal law.  I taught both of them (and dozens of others) beer
brewing.  The area we live in is often called the Napa Valley of
beer.  We are in the northern hills of San Diego County.  My bros and
I have won many awards for our beers, so the next step is to go pro.

So, I'm busy.

Happy Hump Day everyone,

Fred, near San Diego