[Ag-eq] Goats

Jewel jewelblanch at kinect.co.nz
Sat May 18 00:25:22 UTC 2013

Goats are also used for kudzu control.
On one of the goatkeepers' lists I belonged to years ago, we had a subscriber who had one of these
contracts.
He would load his herd into a stripped down bus each morning, take them to the Kudzu
infestation and pick them up again at night.
We also had a member who had a contract with the Fish and Game department to pack in, by goatback,
supplies to very difficult to reach cabins.