[Ag-eq] Munching from the garden

Susan Roe dogwoodfarm at verizon.net
Thu May 23 11:23:27 UTC 2013

Hi Tracy,

You should still be able to get radishes through the summer and into the
fall.  They just require a bit more water in the heat and you may have to
either mulch or brake up the harder soil around them in your hotter months.
If you don't want to continue them in your garden, consider planting some in
planters or even in a split open bag of potting or top soil.  Radishes are
one of the wonder vegetables that as long as they have enough soil, water
and sun, they will grow just about anywhere.

Susan
dogwoodfarm at verizon.net