[Ag-eq] Cabbage

Jewel jewelblanch at kinect.co.nz
Fri Jun 21 01:00:35 UTC 2013

>From your description Tracy!  I would say that your cabbage still has a ways to go before you need
to pick it.
It won't go to seed overnight, so you shouldn't lose it.
Depending on variety, they can vary, enormously, in size from the tiny Sweetheart to something that
weighs several pounds, such as the one I am, ap present, slowly working my way through.
Today, at 5:04pm NZ standard time it will be the exact time of the winter solstice, and last nhight,
Gore had its first flurry of snow, but that bears no comparison to the amount that has fallen
further north in Canterbury.