[Ag-eq] Chickens

nfoster at extremezone.com nfoster at extremezone.com
Mon Jul 29 15:20:50 UTC 2013

Tracy:

My 4 older hens have been laying well all through the summer.  The 4 pullets are
only 5 months old and haven't started laying yet.

Fairs are always a lot of fun.  You'll have to tell us all about it.  I always
like looking at the dairy goats since I have Nubians.  The chickens are so
interesting too.  I always see breeds that I would like to try.

Take care.

Nella