[Ag-eq] Fwd: Hi all

nfoster at extremezone.com nfoster at extremezone.com
Mon Jul 29 15:41:20 UTC 2013

Jody:

40 inches of rain would be 4 or 5 years worth here!  I believe our annual
average is about 8 inches.

Rice might be a good idea; is it grown in Florida?

My poor dogs spend most of their day sleeping in the house.  They do play for a
couple hours in the morning and then again in the evening.  They are older and
can't take the extreme heat very well.

Once it cools down a little I'll start working with Cruiser again.  I just can't
get motivated in this heat and I'm sure he doesn't want to do anything either.

Take care.

Nella