[Ag-eq] off topic question

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon Jul 29 17:11:42 UTC 2013

I have to touch some things to know when they're done, especially if I'm
frying or sauteeing, or cooking eggs or pancakes.
And, if I'm making batter or dough, I have to touch it to see if I've
gotten it evenly mixed. Or level off a cup of flour with my finger, so I
know it's full all over.
People have to give themselves permission to get messy!
Tracy