[Ag-eq] Carding wool

nfoster at extremezone.com nfoster at extremezone.com
Tue Oct 1 23:42:43 UTC 2013

Susan:

I don't know how hard the Angora hair is to work with; I just like the way it
feels while still on the animals.  I also love goats of all kinds.

I've heard of a couple of places here in Arizona that will process different
wools for you.  I've thought about having the sheep wool processed for my Mom.
I think that would be a neat gift for her since she loves knitting and such.

Nella