[Ag-eq] Test

nfoster at extremezone.com nfoster at extremezone.com
Tue Oct 15 01:02:30 UTC 2013

Jody:

Cruiser is actually a gold Champaign.  They look almost like palominos except
they have lighter eyes, some small dappling, and freckles around their eyes and
on the nose.  Some people tell me that the gold Champaign’s are more shiny than
palominos, but I don’t know if that’s true.  Most people just think that he’s a
palomino.  A few people who are really into color breeds recognize him right
away.  He’s a registered Missouri Fox Trotter, but could also be registered as
a Gold Champaign.  His daughter is listed in both registries.

I use some type of whitening shampoo on him, but can’t remember which one.  I
also use a pet shampoo bar that I make.  It works really well on the horses and
dogs.

Nella