[Ag-eq] Rambo was Re: Test

Jewel jewelblanch at kinect.co.nz
Tue Oct 15 02:12:59 UTC 2013

Rambo is coming along very nicely.  I have been trying to give him a fondness for dates which the
goats love, but he was very lukewarm about them so today, I introduced him, instead, to crushed
barley and molasses, which, he, very clearly, indicated hit the spot dead centre.
He is, I think, 5 weeks old, and is down to 3 bottles a day and soon will be on 2.
When he is weaned, I want him to still come when I call him, and a bowl of crushed barley and
molasses will be his reward.
Jody!  I hadn't noticed it, because Jaws pronounced it correctly, but as I was running spell-check
over this letter, it questioned Cheif, a  question with which I agree.  I am, positive that it was
an unfortunate typo on your part, but Chief is I E, not E I!  However, just to show that you are not
alone in mispelling, the name of this list, or rather the horsey part of it is, also, spellt
incorrectly;  it should be equestrian, not equestrean, or, is that just another example of different
spellings between English and American English?  somehow, I don't think it is.
Again, as Jaws pronounced it correctly, it was spellcheck that alerted me to the error.