[Ag-eq] Chicken Killer

nfoster at extremezone.com nfoster at extremezone.com
Tue Oct 15 23:29:13 UTC 2013

I agree with Jewel on this one.  It sounds as if this cat doesn't belong to
anyone and he will continue making a nuisance of himself.  My guess is that he
will look for other ways to get to your chickens. I'm sure he's also mating
with as many females as possible and adding to the feral cat population.  He
could also introduce diseases to your cats.

Good luck.

Nella