[Ag-eq] guide dogs

Jody W Ianuzzi jody at thewhitehats.com
Thu Oct 17 15:12:28 UTC 2013

Hi Nella

> Yes walking with a guide dog does draw attention but I often felt invisible using a cane as people felt awkward approaching me

I love how a guide can cross an open field and go right for a door

Many schools do home training including Fidelco which is where I got my first dog

Yes there is an owner trainer list.

It sounds like you already have the perfect dog.

I always enjoyed training dogs so training my own guide just seemed natural. I have a great mentor who gave me the confidence to do it. ;-).