[Ag-eq] guide dogs

barbandzoe at comcast.net barbandzoe at comcast.net
Mon Nov 4 00:31:36 UTC 2013

My  boss is OK with the dog in the laundry, the only thing is it is a very small laundry and we would have no room to work.  there is a stare well near by that the crate could go in.  It isn't perfect, but I was hoping that when we were slow the dog could come in the room.  I would like the dog in the room with me as well, but I also want the dog safe.  It my take a bit of time to come up with the best fit.  and the people at the school will have something to say about that as well.
right now I just don't want anything to go wrong and I am not excepted for a guide dog.

Barb