[Ag-eq] Questions about Barns and Minis

Michelle Creedy michelle.creedy at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 21:43:03 UTC 2013

Hi All

Firstly, I'd love any positive thoughts that could come Rosebud's way. She
keeps having slightly runny poop but it's sort of solid and then a little
runny all at the same time. Her tail needed washing yet again today. Anyway,
I will have to call the vet tomorrow.

I'm feeling a little frustrated and I think this has more to do with me and
how I'm coming across somehow. We were out on a walk with the minis this
morning when Rosebud spooked about cows. I am not someone who gets in a
panic and so once I'd found out what the issue was I was like oh well, let's
let her look at them. This was fine but then she spooked again. Then the
friend with me wanted to swap minis. I said no. I said no because I have to
learn. She then said she wanted to take her to look at them and I'm like but
I can do that. Next thing I know, I had swapped minis with her and given up
my power. I'm just feeling really frustrated because it feels like I'm not
being taught to my full potential because somehow I'm coming across as not
knowing what I'm doing. Like the poo thing.I knew it was an issue and that
Rosebud needed washing up but I was just waiting to call the vet. I just
hadn't' got round to it. I really want to learn about all these new
horsemanship ways like natural horsemanship but it feels like no one knows
what to do with me. Surely working with a blind person isn't thatweird.
Somehow I'm obviously doing something wrong here.

Anyway, hope you are all well and sorry I wrote such a frustrated message.

Michelle Creedy

Independent Scentsy Consultant

http://michellecreedy.scentsy.ca/