[Ag-eq] Salutations/Introduction

nfoster at extremezone.com nfoster at extremezone.com
Fri Jan 17 15:01:41 UTC 2014

Hi Zach and welcome to the list.  Sorry I didn't welcome you sooner.

I live in Phoenix, Arizona and am a hobby, urban farmer.  I keep some goats,
chickens a horse and an ancient mule.  I'm always interested in animal
nutrition and would love to see any information you can share on the subject.
Perhaps you have some good suggestions for my dairy goats since your background
was on a dairy.

I would also appreciate any suggestions you have about caring for senior
equines.

I hope you will tell us more about yourself and your farm experiences.

Nella