[Ag-eq] Getting rid of grass

nfoster at extremezone.com nfoster at extremezone.com
Fri Jan 17 18:16:18 UTC 2014

Tracy:

Like you I keep digging it up.  The bermuda gets long runners and once it gets
started its hard to get rid of!!

Mike put some horse poop in the beds before it was fully composted and I've had
problems with the bermuda grass ever since.  I told him it wasn't ready, but he
always thinks he knows more than me.  Funny the grass seems to be my problem
now.

The horse and goats are happy because they get to eat all the grass I pull out!

Nella