[Ag-eq] Getting rid of grass

Susan Roe dogwoodfarm at verizon.net
Sat Jan 18 02:44:39 UTC 2014

Been there, done that!  LOL  I told my husband I can't get out there on the
tractor or the riding lawn mower, but I sure can spray with the big sprayer
can of Round Up.  I won't be able to distinguish what exactly I'm spraying,
but I'll sure kill something.  You know, somehow he finds the time to get on
that tractor and the riding lawn mower before I can get to that spray can.
LOL

Susan
dogwoodfarm at verizon.net