[Ag-eq] Moderator for 4-H County Dairy Quiz Bowl

nfoster at extremezone.com nfoster at extremezone.com
Fri Jan 31 18:51:05 UTC 2014

Thanks Zack.
I can't wait to see how I did!

Tracy you should come up with a gardening quiz for us.  I think of you as our
list gardening expert.

 Maybe Susan could create a chicken quiz and Jewel could make a sheep or goat
quiz!

I could probably come up with a horse or goat quiz.

Nella

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/ag-eq_nfbnet.org/zmason.northwindsfarm%40gmail.com