[Ag-eq] Moderator for 4-H County Dairy Quiz Bowl

nfoster at extremezone.com nfoster at extremezone.com
Fri Jan 31 21:15:58 UTC 2014

I got them all right, however I did have to guess on a couple of the cow
questions.  My guesses were lucky!

I've mnade butter from goat milk before and I only got a timy bit of butter for
my efforts!

Zach, do you think a cream seperater would work for goat milk?

Right now I just skim the cream off the top.  Would I get more with a seperater?

I like the whole milk but it would be nice to get more cream for making butter
and using in recipes.

I love the fresh raw goat milk and haven't used any other kind of milk in
several years.

Nella

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/ag-eq_nfbnet.org/zmason.northwindsfarm%40gmail.com