[Ag-eq] Moderator for 4-H County Dairy Quiz Bowl

Michelle Clark mcikeyc at aol.com
Sat Feb 1 11:43:53 UTC 2014

Hi Zack,

Good Luck, I come from Washington, DC and have never been to a 4-H event,
but have heard much about them.

Good luck with the Pac Mate too. I use one as well. At some real important
times, it also has proven to me it is not always a Mate. I am looking for
another tool to use for this purpose. It has happened too oftenat real
important moments.

When my Chapter had their third anniversary luncheon last year, I had to
moderate the event agenda for almost 3 hours from memory. I've had some
hairy moments with it.

Michelle