[Ag-eq] Race Track Management As Career - The University of Arizona RTIP

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon Feb 3 13:55:27 UTC 2014

I saw this ad in my daily horseracing news, and thought I'd pass it on.
Maybe there are lurkers on the list, looking for career ideas.

Race Track Management As Career - The University of Arizona RTIP
The Race Track Industry Program at the University of Arizona in Tucson is
unique in the United States. Launched in 1974, the program known as RTIP
offers a Bachelor of Science and Masters Degree program specific to the
pari-mutuel racing industry.

This professional development of racing executives, officials, journalists,
and handicappers has taken the support and knowledge of racing off trackside
and brought it into the classroom and into the reach of many who wish for a
degree and professional career.

http://ua-rtip.org/future_students