[Ag-eq] Introduction from new member

Zach Mason zmason.northwindsfarm at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 20:30:03 UTC 2014

I never would have thought of massage therapy as a visually demanding
occupation. Not sure how to get around disproving it if that was something
you were sincerely passionate about disproving. I'm a dairyman by birth, a
scientist by education, and livestock hobbyist by extracurricular
activities/employment. My favorite foods are meat and milk.

I can send you a more detailed bio off list-most everyone else knows me well
enough.

Zac