[Ag-eq] Further Tales of Peter Rabbit

Jewel jewelblanch at kinect.co.nz
Tue Feb 11 01:46:40 UTC 2014

FURTHER  TALES  OF  PETER  RABBIT.

I got such a fright this morning when I went to the rabbit shed to get Peter Rabbit, formerly Paul
and tether him out on the grass.
Everything was, exactly, as it was when I shut him in last night, but I couldn't find Peter.
I couldn't find any way by which Guideon could have got in, or Peter out.
After searching all around the floor to find him, with no success, I came back inside the house,
hoping like hell that he was just hiding and I had failed to find his hidey hole, and that he would
show up given time, and that is just what happened.
When I went back to the shed, after listening carefully, I heard a jingle and that was the bell on
his collar, and there he was!
He had a rather unsettling day yesterday as I had sent him down to the vet to have the second of his
2 necessary vaccinations for RHD
      (Rabbit Hemorrhagic Disease)and while he was there, his crown
jewels might as well be removed!
Vaccination he had, but denutting he did not!:  they ran out of time, so he still has that event to
look forward to!
You could hardly criticise a red-blooded male for hiding himself away if that was in the wind:  now
could you?