[Ag-eq] My poor greenhouse

Jody W Ianuzzi jody at thewhitehats.com
Thu Feb 13 02:48:32 UTC 2014

OOh Tracy,

I am so sorry to hear about your greenhouse.  This has been such a miserable winter and it just doesn't end.

This fall  everything in my garden was eaten by rabbits and horses.  I guess that is what makes us farmers, the disappointmentsas well as the good stuff too.

I hope you can rebuild when the snow melts.

JODY

"The price of freedom is eternal vigilance!" Thomas Jefferson