[Ag-eq] Farm Bureau and Young Farmers

Zach Mason zmason.northwindsfarm at gmail.com
Sat Feb 15 19:21:18 UTC 2014

Out of curiosity, how many of us belong to young farmers or farm bureau? I
am starting a group of young farmers in my county. The plan is to bring them
to a sugar on snow party in March, schedule a formal meeting for April, and
elect officers then.

Any current or former FFA or 4-H leaders out there? I am going to lead a
project meeting on calf selection for my local club. Just thought if
someone's done something like that in the past if they could share pointers.
I know how to select project animals, but less about educating bitty little
children. LOL

Zachary Mason

Assistant Shepherd and Young Stock Manager

Northwinds Farm

(603) 922-8377 Work

(603) 991-6747 Cell

 <mailto:zmason at northwindsfarm@gmail.com> zmason at northwindsfarm@gmail.com