[Ag-eq] Horses

Jewel jewelblanch at kinect.co.nz
Mon Mar 3 06:01:45 UTC 2014

I have permission from the owner of the horses to forward the following to this list.

      Jewel

From: Becky Floyd
The only other news is that we are wanting to place our three Arabian horses.  I will give one of them, a almost 16 year old to someone and she has been ridden.  The 4 year old and 6 year old need some work but are sweet horses and can be handled and are lead broke.  The two younger ones I would like a thousand for the 6 year old and $1500 for the 4 year old.  If anyone know of anyone interested, just have them contact me.

Becky Floyd & The Southern Pride Doberman Family

Visit Your Group