[Ag-eq] Funny farm story

Jody W Ianuzzi jody at thewhitehats.com
Sun Apr 20 14:39:06 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Happy Easter everyone!

I have a funny farm story for you.

The other day I went out to the barn to feed the animals.

Our chickens free range during the day and when I get their feeder out of the barn they come running.  I went in the chicken coop and I bent over to hang the feeder on the hook.  Next thing I knew Chief stuck his head in the door and poked me in the butt as if to say 'hey, don't feed them, feed me!'.

So now I can say I have been goosed by a horse in a chicken coop!

Have a wonderful day,

JODY

"The price of freedom is eternal vigilance!" Thomas Jefferson