[Ag-eq] Dehydrator

Michelle Clark mcikeyc at aol.com
Mon Jun 30 00:22:03 UTC 2014

Yes mam! I have one as well.

Michelle

-----Original Message-----
From: Ag-eq [mailto:ag-eq-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Tracy Carcione
via Ag-eq
Sent: Sunday, June 29, 2014 9:31 AM
To: Agricultural and Equestrean Division List
Subject: [Ag-eq] Dehydrator

I have a lot of herbs, and I was getting tired of paper bags all over, so I
bought a basic dehydrator from Amazon.  It reminds me of a popcorn popper.
Plug it in, and it's on, creating a bit of heat and blowing a fan.
It's great!  I cut my herbs, lay them out in the trays, plug the dehydrator
in, and, an hour later, I've got dried herbs ready to strip the leaves and
put away.
I have to read the manual and see how to do fruits and veggies.