[Ag-eq] rural living questions

Kendra. Schaber redwing731 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 04:18:38 UTC 2014

Hi all!
I currently live in an area with no public transportation. I have no option but to depend on my family, boy friend and friends. Until I move out again since it's my secont time to live here, I have to be dependent for most things. The fact that the kitchen isn't accessible on most of the equipment only increases my dependence. Molalla, Oregon isn't my favorite place to live. You will probably have to hire drivers or even depend on your family and friends more than you want to for transportation. As long as your tech is accessible, you can do anything around the house. I don't get to do as much as I would like.
Kendra

Sent from my iPhone