[Ag-eq] rural living questions

nfoster at extremezone.com nfoster at extremezone.com
Tue Aug 12 02:05:01 UTC 2014

Danielle:

Sorry you're feeling such frustration with your situation.  I hope things change
for the better for you.

Tracy for some reason I didn't get the message you sent, but I could see it
after Danielle's response.

There are several houses that I could walk to and I believe 2 churches are in
walking distance.  There's also a wood working shop and an insolation company,
not things I need, but they are there.  There used to be a little country store
and cafe about half a mile away, but it closed down.  I would have to walk along
a highway, but it isn't a busy one.  There are several country roads branching
off the highway where I could walk the dogs.

I think there will be a lot to keep me busy on the farm.  The people in that
area have to drive into town for work, so I could probably find people to take
me in and I could spend the day running erronds and hanging out.  I think the
evenings will be the most difficult.

I hope more people will share their experiences.

Nella