[Ag-eq] rural living questions

Jewel jewelblanch at kinect.co.nz
Tue Aug 12 06:31:25 UTC 2014

I wouldn't describe myself as living in a "rual"  situation as, when I could walk more  than a few
metres, I could get into Gore which has just about anything I want, in about 15 minutes.
Now that I can't walk more than those few metres, the supermarket and the hardware stores deliver,
and if, on the rare occasion that I do buy anything outside of my usual suppliers, very kind friends
will collect them for me.
Gore, unlike a lot of small towns, still has a taxi service,  so I can use that if I have to.