[Ag-eq] Useful garden things I bought this year

Jody Ianuzzi thunderwalker321 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 04:11:48 UTC 2014

Hello Jewel

Oh I should have explained my daughters name is Tracy and my sons name is Arthur.  I can now spend a lot of time with Tracy in New Hampshire in autumn and the rest of the year in Florida with Arthur. I think I told you Arthur and his wife and daughter moved in with us at the farm. Tom's mom lives in New York state most of the year but she will also be in Florida for the winter.

Yes I remember your encouragement to grow potatoes last year. Apparently potatoes are a large cross fit in Florida which surprised me because I thought you can only grow them in cooler climates

JODY 🐺

"Life begins where your comfort zone ends."