[Ag-eq] Cold!

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Feb 17 13:57:24 UTC 2015

66 degrees!  We're having a high of 23 today, with 3-5 inches of snow.  Blah.
If the flowers coming up near your house are daffodils, they can take the
cold.  Mine usually start poking up in sheltered spots in January.  We've
had snow cover since January, so I don't know what they're up to this
year.
I'm so tired of cold and snow!
Good luck with your frozen pipe.  What a drag.
Tracy in frozen Jersey