[Ag-eq] Cold!

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 20:05:36 UTC 2015

Lots of snow and bitter cold here. Sure missing riding: haven’t been on a horse in almost a year, but sure I will get back to it once the weather warms up. But for now, I am getting plenty of practice walking in the snow with my wonderful pup.
Aleeha Dudley and Seeing Eye Dog Dallas
Vice President, Ohio Association of Guide Dog Users
Vice President, Ohio Association of Blind Students
Both proud divisions of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
Email: blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com <mailto:blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com>
“The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horse’s ears.” - Arabian proverb