[Ag-eq] Spring is coming!

nfoster at extremezone.com nfoster at extremezone.com
Fri Mar 13 13:35:20 UTC 2015

Yes, the weather has been in the 50s and 60s the last few days.  All of the snow
and ice has melted and then it rained on Monday and last night.  I think I'm
going to name my little farm something light Muddy Meadows or Boggy Downs!

There are tiny wild flowers in the pasture and the trees are starting to bud
out.  I wonder when my cherry tree will bloom?

When should one plant roses?

Also what are some good plants to grow in shady areas?

It is suppose to rain today, so I hope the weather people are wrong.

I hope everyone has a day filled with sunshine.

Nella