[Ag-eq] Animal Identification

nfoster at extremezone.com nfoster at extremezone.com
Sat Mar 14 22:19:47 UTC 2015

Zac:

would something like a bar code scanner work?

Can you walk up to most of the animals or does it need to be something that is
done from a distance?

Do they have ear tags and if so can something be done to the tags?

I just have 5 goats, all of which are like dogs so catching them and identifying
them is easy.  They all feel different and I can easily tell them apart, but
your situation is much different.

I will be very interested in what you come up with.

Nella